For Thanksgiving this year, Emily and I drove down to Brigham City to spend the weekend with her family. We left right as I got off work and stopped for the night at one of the shadiest hotels I have ever been to. It was easy to tell why it was only $30.
We arrived at Emily's parents' house around noon the following day. It was fun to just hangout and play games while waiting for everyone else to arrive.
Thanksgiving morning we all got up bright and early to run/walk the Cottonwood Heights Thanksgiving 5k. Emily was a champ and ran the whole thing. Me, not so much. I walked it with Emily's Mom, Marilyn, her sister Shannon, and her brother Damon. Suffice it to say Emily won.
Emily didn't really have time to explain, but I guess her running and jumping into her mom's arms is a tradition whenever they do stuff together, like 5k's and whatnot. Check out those leggings.
As is the case when you have the entire family assembled together, you take family pictures.
One of the things we wanted to do while we were down in Utah was take my grandparents out to lunch. We decided while we were going that far south, we would take in a session at the Provo City Center Temple, which is amazing.
Well, my parents decided they were going down to Utah for Thanksgiving. Then Marissa decided she was going to Utah for Thanksgiving. Before we knew it, it was more than just taking my grandparents out to lunch. All of us had a great time at Tucano's.
Emily and I attended BYU at the same time, so we went around Provo and up on campus to kind of show each other where we spent most of our time. I wouldn't be surprised if we crossed paths a time or two.
It was Movember, that's the reason for the mustache. It's gone now.













No comments:
Post a Comment