Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Damon's Wedding

Emily was able to spend a week visiting her family down in Brigham City.  I flew down Friday after work, and arrived late.  Emily's brother, Damon, was set to be married the next day, so I was dropped off at his bachelor party.  I had been up since 4am, so I only lasted until midnight.  

Saturday morning we got all done up and headed down to the wedding.  Emily had her dressed picked out for quite some time, and looked absolutely beautiful.  It was a nice sunny day, perfect for backyard nuptials. 


La boda was nice and quick.  We sat on blankets while brief vows were exchange. And I mean brief, Damon told the officiator that he wasn't going to repeat after her, so they jumped right into exchanging rings. 

Afterwards we were able to just relax and enjoy the company. And cookies.









It was a fun week for Emily, and weekend for me.  The day was capped off with swimming and burgers.  However, it's good to be back home because the allergies were really attacking us.

No comments:

Post a Comment