While we were in Manson for Thanksgiving, we wanted to take some family pictures to send out as Christmas cards. On Saturday we drove up past Antilon Lake for a few miles, about an hour-ish. Finally found a place we liked. Got out of the truck and realized I had forgotten my camera back at my parents' house.
So, we drove back down, got the camera, and by then felt like we had wasted too much time to go back up the mountains. We drove around Manson looking for somewhere we could take some pictures, but nowhere looked good enough.
Finally, I decided to at least go to Antilon Lake, because there was snow and pine trees there. We found a spot and decided it was good enough. And I think they turned out really good. The hard part about taking pictures with a remote and tripod, is that there isn't someone by the camera to try and get Hadley's attention. So, I don't think we got a single picture of her looking at the camera. We'll need to figure that out in the future though.
Anyway, Merry Christmas, everyone!


Did you take these pictures with a tripod? They're beautiful! Such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I have an app on my phone that is the remote. It's how I've taken nearly all our photos as a couple/family.
ReplyDelete