We got all dolled up in our Sunday best and headed to stake conference. Yes, it was weird to have stake conference on Easter weekend.
Since we were all dressed up we decided to go to the local park and take some nice family pictures. As you can see, Hadley is starting to get the hang of looking at a camera sitting on top of a tripod and somewhat smiling. If only you could see what Emily has to do to get Hadley to look up at it, but it works.
For whatever reason it as kind of difficult to get her to sit and look up at me. Usually it's not a problem. So, we didn't really get the shot we were hoping for, but this is just candid Hadley.
Emily has been working a lot with Hadley to get her to stand and walk. She's making good progress, just needs a little more confidence, but we're getting there.
I'm not sure why my face looks like she weighs a ton, or that I'm super weak. Definitely not the look I was going for.
Happy Easter!









No comments:
Post a Comment