One of the good things about visiting her grandma and grandpa is the wide open spaces for this little twerpedo to roam free. She very much enjoyed getting outside and tagging along with anyone that was willing to go somewhere.
If she can't find her own shoes to go outside, she'll use just about anyone's.
One of the new pieces adorning Gma and Gpa's house is an upright piano. Does the aforementioned piano make noises? Yes. Yes, it does. So, naturally Hadley had to play it. This was only allowed if Gma was available to sit with her.
"Whoa, not with out me, fam!" -Cambri
She actually didn't just sit there and mash all the keys the whole time, but would hit individual keys and watch how Gma Rae played. Who knows, neither Emily nor I are musically inclined, but maybe Hadley somehow has some in her.
Our little Cambri enjoyed all the attention she got, but none more than that from her own mommy. I mean, look at her just smiling up at Emily. That's pretty gosh darn adorable.
She has shown to be an extremely smiley little baby. Something we never really got to see with Hadley, who always had such a serious face all the time.
Memorial Day has always been a time to go visit those who we have lost. Gpa Dale takes some apples to set on the graves, while the kiddos go through and take them for themselves.
I'm fairly confident Gma HL and Gpa Leo would be more than okay with a partially eaten apple from Hadley. I sure wish they could meet these little girls. And sometimes I wonder just how connected the pre-existence is with the afterlife. And then I like to think they got to spend some little time together before Hadley parachuted down to us.
Aaron has been helping Jensley train to run a 5K. DeAndra offered to take Hadley to track with them and she definitely got her steps in. There was no way she was going to make it home without falling asleep.
Lindsea is in town visiting for the summer, so it was a great opportunity for Hadley to play with her other cousins. I'm not sure which one is the influence here.
To close out Memorial Day we smoked some burgers and fried some onion rings, fries, and churros. 'Murica.
And just like at home, nobody can prepare a meal without Hadley getting involved.
Cambridge really likes showing off her neck strength. Look at her, supporting her own head and all.
Gma Rae fixed the button on Hadley's Mariners jersey, so now we can be jersey twins.
















No comments:
Post a Comment