It's the time of year where there really isn't a lot going on, and the weather really isn't that nice to want to do anything outside. So, it's the time of year where a lot of lounging takes place, which is more than okay with me.
Harlow is a busy little girl, but she also values the nice relaxing moments as well.
The girls went through a yoga phase again. This time they also did some races where they run in place. These really only work the first time, because when they do it again they know who wins, so they fight over which character to be.
Harlow likes to stand on our laps and dance, it's been one of the ways I can get her to stop crying.
Anytime a selfie session is going on, Cambri loves to insert herself.
It's fun to see Hadley and Cambri show Harlow affection. They sure do love her.
Harlow is getting really close to crawling, and I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. She moves around like a caterpillar.
I looked over and saw Hadley watching her Kindle like this:
Turns out she was asleep. How she fell asleep like that is a good question. Also, why was she even like that while watching her show?
The girls' friend Lindsay from church had a dinosaur birthday party. The girls got to do little dino digs, play some dino games, and eat some dino nuts - I mean donuts.
"RAWR!!!"
Emily comes up with creative ways to keep Cambri busy while Hadley is at school. She took the bike and propped the trailing wheels on some shoes so the back tire didn't touch, and this let Cambri work on her pedaling.
Harlow has two teeth now, incase I forgot to mention that. So much slobber.
Cambri told Emily she could fit in Harlow's snow suit. Technically, she was right.
We really do try to put Harlow in her crib for naps, I swear. She'll just be motoring around and then decide it's nap time. We've learned that if we try to transfer her to somewhere more comfortable, she wakes up. So, we just leave her.
February 15th marked the 6-year anniversary of the day Emily accepted my wedding proposal. After it happened, we went to Leena's Cafe for dinner. Ever since, if we can make it work, we come back every February 15th for dinner.
The girls got new swimsuits, so that meant testing them out in the bathtub.
It's always nice to see the moments when the girls show their affection to each other.
This became their outfit for a few days. I don't know how the winter boots made it in.




























.jpg)
I can't believe how much Harlow has grown! She's gonna be walking before I meet her! Love the new swimsuits and those boots. So stylish!
ReplyDelete