Monday, March 10, 2025

25 Weeks

Emily is now at 25 weeks. We're now roughly 2/3 of the way there. I don't know how to explain it, but it feels like with each pregnancy, the time goes by faster. I say that, of course, as the one that is not pregnant. So I guess maybe the law of relativity might apply here because Emily probably feels like it's not going fast enough.


Nausea comes and goes, as does some heart burn, but overall she's doing great. She mentions that most of the time she's just extremely tired, which obviously makes sense.

At this week, the baby should be over a foot long and weigh roughly a pound and a half. 

We have also been able to feel her move, which is always exciting. The girls enjoy running over and feeling it. Of course, once any of us place our hand on Emily's belly, the baby stops moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment