Tuesday, October 24, 2023

25 Weeks

25 weeks, almost out of the 2nd trimester, which is kind of weird to think about. This is the time of year where things feel like they start to speed up for some reason, so I feel like it will go quick. Of course I say that as the one who isn't pregnant. 

Emily is doing pretty good. From my perspective, she is doing better at this point than she was with her previous three pregnancies. She's not throwing up daily, only every so often. 

Her food cravings are definitely different this time around. She went through a pickle phase there for a little bit, and now she just wants sausage. 

As far as we can tell the baby is doing great. He's moving a lot, and it's pretty cool to get to that point where Emily grabs my hand so I can feel him kick, only to have him stop moving as soon as I do. 

At 25 weeks, he's over a foot long, and weighs a pound and a half. According to the app he is the size of a pomelo, whatever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment