Any day to celebrate Emily is a good day. For her birthday she requested homemade fettuccine alfredo. For some reason when I make homemade noodles, I always get irrationally angry with the whole process, and this time was no exception. But it turned out great and the girls loved it.
Hadley kept saying how good the noodles were, which made me feel better. When she asked for more I had to tell her we didn't have anymore because daddy wasted half the dough when trying to force it through the noodle press.
With everything Emily does for our little family, it was fun to celebrate her. The girls and I are extremely grateful to have her in our lives. We adore her so much.
Here's to next year being over-the-top awesome.

Happy late birthday to Emily! We are so glad you two chose each other so we get Emily in our family too! Now I want a noodle press. I'm impressed with your skills Nick!
ReplyDelete